|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
PRELIMS
Sooooo... I'm currently having prelims! Tomorrow is my 3rd paper. Also known as Biology paper 2. Otherwise known as my ultimate doom. No idea why but I'm having a diarrhea right now-sobs-
maybe it's the nerves? Or I'm just too much of a glutton and probably just ate something that I shouldn't have. Exam period= fatten yourself time!
Ahh I just keep on eating, in attempt to keep myself awake. Obviously it's not really working heh.
I missed the Anderson choir Altos so so much! As! hah that was our slogan to convince ourselves that we are better than the other sections (Bs! Ts! Ss!) Like we need any convincing.. (sorry I just adore my alto section too much..) We're planning to meet up for lunch, ok fine it's just probably the 5 of us but hey we are small people with big voices. 5 of us will be enough to cause a din hahahah!
Went Facebook and found these lovely photos!
EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM DESIREE HAHAHAHA!
WHEN THEY CAME TO SUPPORT NJCHOIR DURING CANTABILE 2012!
AND THIS IS TO REMIND ME THAT I STILL HAVE MORE STUDYING TO DO.
BYE BYE MY OWN WORLD.
back to top?
|