Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



November 27, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
TWO
2 more days till…

end of A levels
Freedom
read: aimless living

I kept thinking about what I want to do after all these…. uhhh exams
And things kept popping up, but I don't really remember them. I'm scared that I'll forget and end up wasting my life away (watching kdramas all day longggg) so I shall write them down. I think it'll be quite a long list!

so here goes! -phew-

1. Bake and find some good recipes!
(whichever comes first?) *refer to baking list

2. Learn how to cook some simple dishes
So I won't die of hunger next time

3. Finish knitting that scarf which I started after O levels
hahahaha it's only 1/4 done!

4. Go Universal Studios Singapore
I've never been there gosh. I must have been living under the rock.

5. Burn all my notes and textbooks. Uhhh I mean recycle unwanted paper materials
I still have all my O levels stuff!

And my mind goes blank. oh no I seriously don't remember what I've been thinking all these while!

6. Do some community work
Even though I'm scared of kids, grandparents, and dirt (this makes me sound like a bimbo) but there's something for everyone right..?

7. Buy birthday gifts!
I owe people gifts haha especially if his/her birthday is after June.

8. Read more books!
And not just the plain old romance that WanQi loves.. It's time to move on from those fluff and sugar coated stories (that don't really happen in real life -sighs-)

9. Make a proper photo album
If the photos don't look good, at least they're arranged and decorated nicely right?

10. Paint my nails
This should really be ranked lower but it came to my mind first so… (I'm not that much of a bimbo.. right?)

11. PLAY SIMS
I can't because Sis' comp is spoiled… and sims for mac is apparently super shitty. (not that I tried..)

12. Okay fine I need this. WATCH KDRAMAS
Oh come on. It's my ultimate source of entertainment. kdramas > kpop
Because I don't have to listen to rants of so many other fans. Idols should have the right to live the way they want to. Maybe I'm growing too old for all these pop stuff.

13. Plan B
just… a reminder.

14. Attend Yoga classes
This is totally random, but a girl's gotta keep her shape! (uhhh not that I have any to keep.. So I have to get in shape..?) Plus I hate exercising, which totally explains my current size and shape.

15. Catch-up with friends
I tend to.. lose touch with friends if I don't see them often.. Which is really bad because no contact and long distance relationships don't work too well.. So brace yourselves my dear friends (ahahaha I doubt anyone is reading this) I'm gonna start asking you all out!

16. Apply for Debt-it card and iBanking!
SO I CAN SHOP ONLINE OMG I'M TOO LAZY TO WALK

17. Visit Japan during the spring season
I need to see my favourite- flowers!! This has been on my mind for super duper long but I can't skip school during the March-May period so this trip hasn't been possible.. There better not be anything in the way next year or else… -flaming eyes-

I think there are a lot more things that I want to do.. I'll just add on in another post then ahahah!

Baking List:

  • Apple pie
  • Oreo cheesecake
  • Macarons
  • Butter cupcakes
  • A loaf of bread
  • Popsicles (huh these don't need baking haha)
  • A cake (any flavour!)
Abrupt end to blogpost because I spent way too much time on this post haha. It didn't occur to me that I'd take so long, or that maybe I should have done this after A's..

I'll be back in 2 days mwahaha. Blogging is getting more fun nowadays even if I'm the only one reading my own posts and laughing at how pathetic I am. (at blogging and as a human being) 

And a huge congrats to my dear friend! Stay happy and sweet! You don't know how glad I am for you.. Just don't make me too envious okay!

toodles! 
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Burden BLANK Staring into space What am I doing with my life Results Rants 49 and counting down Time travel The things I tell Syah Still having prelims...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS