Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



December 06, 2013 @ 3:30 PM
Post A levels
I should be having loads of fun. It has been a week since A levels ended -REJOICE!- haha but I'm busy moving house. Wait, moving house should be fun right? Not really if you have a family full of hot-headed people who gets upset about everything…

I guess it's natural when you have more people making decisions on the house (by more, I mean 4 people in total as compared to 2 in the past) but I have to admit, me and sis can be quite picky. Oh come on, it's not like the 2 of us are going to get married (or even -coughs- attached) any time soon so we should have a say in a house that we'll live in for quite a long time..

We are going to move in officially on the 14th December and the problem comes. Who to invite and who not to? That's a huge problem when you have a gigantic family tree and everyone knows that you're moving, cause' we are all gossip-mongers, I should just ignore all this and hang out with friends on that day.. Sis has invited 2 of her friends for a potential sleepover.. while I… I don't even know if anybody can make it. I really want to invited Shaq or Syah or Fatin, but the food… it's not halal… This is when I realise that I need more close friends. -facepalm- I will probably end up in my room that day.. reading recipe books like they're storybooks.

I can go on and on about sad stuff. This is bad. But anyway, Prom photos!


Fellow Andersonians! Reminds me of Anderson's prom…
(probably the only time when I'm around the same height as these two)


NJ CHOIR PEEPS


ZAC! 


Feli in her sexy dress!


Becky!
The most awkward friend of mine, but also the sweetest ever. 


Aww Shaq looks super pretty but she kept denying it. Pshhh


Not to forget my buddy in NJC. Couldn't have lived through these 2 years without ya.
(and we suck at taking photos)


Photos with the only 2 guys at our table. Poor Leijun has to bend down. Sorry you tall (er) basketballer.


Andddddd that's the end of photo sharing. Not a lot since I don't know a lot of people in NJ. I'm not very sociable.. Overall the event was fun. The waiter served every dish to each of us personally and the food was not so bad (shudders at the thought of a buffet dinner in ANDSS prom) but we paid $88 so I don't expect anything lesser than this (continue to shudder at buffet) We had really good prizes for the lucky draw too (POLAROID CAMERAS. HAAGEN DAZ VOUCHERS. H&M VOUCHERS) but our table wasn't lucky enough. I sound like an Auntie judging my own prom based on food and prizes.

The atmosphere wasn't too bad, but I think I would've enjoyed it more if I knew more people and could spend my time talking and snapping my camera away instead of waiting for food to come. (Ohmy that was how pathetic I was) Prom king and queen… We actually got to vote! Which was cool considering that the teachers PICKED back in Anderson. The IP kids won, but they were really funny and loud (in a good way) To sum it all up, 

Good food. Nice atmosphere. Funny people. Good looking schoolmates.
And a boring me.

The end.








So back to my real life…….


back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

TWO Burden BLANK Staring into space What am I doing with my life Results Rants 49 and counting down Time travel The things I tell Syah
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS