|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Stuck
I am totally clueless about how I am going to write my personal statement. This is really sudden and not to mention, very late, but I'm applying to the UK universities through UCAS. (duh, we can only apply through UCAS)
I was thinking that it's not worth it to apply to the UK when the uni costs are similar to SG and sg universities have good reputation too. I am a foreigner in both countries anyway! There will be additional costs to live in the UK, plus all the admission trouble. But... studying in UK has been a dream of mine since I entered JC. I don't know why, but UK seems so appealing. It's a place where I want to try living in. Living in the UK is not something I can do after I graduate from uni (provided I can offered a place -sighs-) since I'll be working in Singapore or M'sia.
In a dilemma again!
Anyway, I probably can't get into the UK uni since they have similar entry requirements to the SG unis.. So no harm trying right? Yes there's always application fees, but 23 pounds to another path in life? Sounds reasonable. I'll just eat less hahaha.
I am having a headache now from researching on personal statement. I am terrible at praising myself and worse at describing myself. I find myself absolutely boring and wonder how my friends can even hang out with me. I think I make others waste their lives away by hanging out with me. I will probably take a week to do this personal statement (and make it sound shitty) Poor Mr Tan has to write me a recommendation letter. He's going to have a hard time..
Furthermore, I am super distracted since I'm researching using the computer and internet. mwahahaha
This song has been stuck in my head hahaha
50 Ways to Say Goodbye
She went down in an airplane
Fried getting sun tanned
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes
And this song reminds me of this
Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb ways to die,
so many dumb ways to die
-starts dancing-
or how about this!
Dumb ways to Valentine
okay bye bye!
|