|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Finally stepped out of the house
So I've been stuck at home for quite a while... Sis and I booked plane tickets to Penang to bring my grandma back to Johor. Grandma had been staying with my aunt who lives with her family in Penang. Since we were already in Penang, we might as well stay a few days to explore! I think it had been at least 10 years since I've been there...We didn't do much but we did eat a lot!
Caramel Hot Chocolate from Chocolate Passion!
View from Chocolate Passion
Chocolate Passion is in this new mall called Gurney Paragon. It's by the sea so the shops have a really good view! I'm actually more envious of the people who live in the condominiums by the sea. Imagine seeing that view every morning!
Sis, on the other hand, said that the smell destroys whatever view they have. Heh.
Night hawker market next to Gurney Plaza!
We had an early dinner to make space for supper. Mwahahahahaha
Oyster egg omelette and (must-have!) Penang Asam Laksa
The tastier asam laksa HAHA
Too excited to eat and ended up taking a blurred photo...
We went to Piknik Cafe for some tea time snacks. (yes more food) It was recommended by my cousin! The price was around 10-20 dollars, just that it's in ringgit.. (cheaper than in SG cafes)
Interesting speech bubbles
Plastic trash baskets and vegetable-washing baskets as lights?
Olden days chicken coops as lights?
Drawings near the washroom
Our snacks!
Super Fries (that's the name of the dish hah) with wasabi mayo sauce + Waffle combo with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and bacon
The dishes were served on chopping boards and the waffles was surprisingly tasty. (maybe I was hungry...)
We headed to the airport after that and flew back to Johor.
Yes I'm stuck at home once again...
Labels: Out of my world back to top? |