|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
The auntie in me + 白糖糕
I admit, I tend to nag my friends a lot. They nicknamed me ahma or mum. Maybe I think like someone older but I am a lazy teenager most of the time.Being stuck at home most of the time, the auntie in me starts to take over. I mean, what can you do at home other than glue yourself to the computer? Oh yes, make use of the kitchen and oven at home! I still hate doing housework. Urgh my back starts aching once I mention housework. Chores...... I have been browsing through websites (unfortunately in chinese..) and collecting recipes that I want to try out! (all in my Recipes folder on my desktop) I was thinking of creating a tag or hashtag like... #housewifeadventures but oops I'm still single, let alone married... And sighs, housewife adventures sound quite sucky.. Anyway, the first step this auntie took was to make a childhood snack that I really love! Well you can buy this from stalls but I'm bored so let's try making it! I tried making this around 10months ago but with a different recipe. I have to say this new recipe is better! (click for original recipe in chinese)
Awful photo because I was too anxious to try it
Credits to the original creator (link above)
I translated the recipe if anyone wants to try making this 白糖糕 (bak tong gou)
Labels: Recipes, the auntie in me back to top? |