Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



May 04, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
Friends (:


You know that urge to bake something? Yeah I had that again a few days ago so I ended up experimenting with a new chocolate cupcake recipe and dumped some oreo cream cheese frosting on top of the cupcakes.

Had a date with Xinyi, Jingyi (and boyfriend) and Fatin (my gf of the day!) at Sakae sushi. It was fun meeting everyone again. We talked on whatsapp or on the phone most of the time so it felt great to finally talk in real life! We watched Brick Mansions after lunch/dinner. The movie had so much action that I couldn't even squeeze out a drop of tear, which is rare, considering how much I cry when I watch movies.

Random note: I love my friends! Thanks for suggesting a meet up (xinyi's idea)
I know I don't express it enough but all of you are so precious and I am so sorry that I don't spend enough time with all of you! I will try to drag myself out to Singapore more often and steal all of you from your boyfriends mwahahaha



So, during my short trip to Singapore, I met up with Aisyah as well! It was a belated birthday celebration for me (only 1 month late) Syah actually baked me cupcakes! (Sorry, I didn't take a photo of it) Maple syrup cupcakes with chocolate ganache!

b'day gift:


It's a blanket too! So cute! Gonna put it in the car for long distance journeys.


Random selfie taken in the middle of nowhere (causeway point)

We watched Divergent at JEM and we absolutely loved it! Syah kept saying how Four/Tobias (Theo James) is so hot. HAHAHA. He was charming! We had movie withdrawal symptoms after that and we can't wait till the next movie (Insurgent!) We pinkie-promised that we'll watch the subsequent movies in the series together as my future birthday celebrations.

Next up: Random photos of food that went into my belly


Korean BBQ at home! 

We bought marinated meat from Cold storage. It was so good, not to mention sinful too!


Brunch at Stranger's Reunion on Friday
-Mocha- 
-Scrambled eggs on English muffins (add on: smoked salmon)-

The sister had an interview at SGH. Since it's near Stranger's Reunion, it's a must to stop by for their delicious waffles and coffee! 


Dinner last night
Lontong, ketupat and satay with peanut sauce!

Aunt is here with grandpa, which explains the good food at home!


Grandma w her durian b'day cake

The family celebrated Grandma's b'day with Mothers' Day! We had dinner at 北京楼 (some fancy chinese restaurant)



Going out to SG again tmrw to bake with Zhim and Feli! Excited!! I need to go search for recipes...

I think I update my blog too often...


back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

The world is an unfamiliar place (Paris-London tri... Housewife adventures The auntie in me + 白糖糕 Finally stepped out of the house Football Fanatics (Paris-London trip #3) Stuck 19th Birthday Gift Life Updates Life is full of yummy treats (Paris-London trip #2) Dramas and more dramas
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS