|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Thinking too much
I haven't been using my brain enough so I think I may be using it too much nowadays. Wait, this doesn't make any sense. Basically my brain can't take my nonsense anymore.
My blog may be some kind of a wishing well, because after my previous post on how I wish universities would send me offers, offers started to flood into my email mail box.
-facepalm-
With offers in, I was still lost. Now I'm supposed to think of which to choose.. The answer is/was pretty obvious but as I asked more people for their inputs, I steadily got more confused. Being my indecisive self, I just want someone to point me to one direction and I'll gladly take that choice. But nope, no one wants to take the responsibility so it will still be my decision (rightfully).
I think I already know what I'm going to choose, but I can't bear to give up the UK. It's like a dream to be able to study in the UK. It just feels magical to even be in the UK and being able to live and study there for 3 years sounds so wonderful. Not everyone has the chance to go overseas, and I'm lucky enough to be able to even think about it. It's a great opportunity but... accepting the offer from Manchester will mean leaving the family here. What if I love UK so much that I want to work there after I graduate?!
Not to mention the expenses, it's definitely more expensive than studying in SMU. And how can you study in one of the EU nations without travelling to the neighbouring countries? Gosh, how much money will I end up spending..
I think I'm just listing down my thoughts. This has been going on for the past few days (past week actually) I can't even sleep at night because all these keep going round in circles. (been sleeping at 5am) Not long after it would be the dark circles around my eyes that make me cry.
So I can continue typing the many pros and cons that my brain has come up with. But I won't. Because I know what I'm going to choose in the end. I just can't bring myself to choose it now. Just the thought of going to the UK to study makes my life a little more interesting.
I will make a choice soon.
Well, there is no right or wrong choice.
You are the only person who can make your choice the right one.
Now on to the more lighthearted side of life. I just came back from Japan! Gosh how I wish we can go back! Dad works everyday and I only see him at night.. We don't talk much at home. Mum complains about housework every time she speaks. Or something about the house. And maybe our things on the table. Or it can be us. Mostly everything about us is an eyesore to her. It's always better to be on holiday. She still finds things to nag about.. but it's just better in many ways!
Candid shots are the best!
Let's go back to the relaxing atmosphere!!!!!!!
|