Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



June 28, 2014 @ 2:11 PM
Edible food
Mum is using any reason she has to make me cook in her place.

1. Mum: "hey I really miss that tomato soup you cooked. Oh look! We have all the ingredients you need!"

-me on soup duty-



2. Mum: "I ran out of ideas on what to cook tonight. What do you think?"

Me: How about ______? (I was being helpful by suggesting....)

Mum: "I have no idea how to cook that. What time do you want to start cooking?"

Me: -puzzled- wait so I'm the one cooking?

-me on dinner duty-



3. Me: "Ma, how about we try cooking Otah fried rice since we have so many otahs at home?"

Mum: "ok! But I don't know how to, so you do it instead!"

-me on lunch duty-



4. Me: "Ma, you know that new korean bulgogi sauce we bought? How about we...."

Forget it, I shall cook it myself. 


Let's start with that Otah Fried Rice we I made for lunch. There's this restaurant near my house that serves delicious Otah Fried Rice! It's sooooo good. We I know that I can't reproduce the same dish because restaurants have really good stoves and strong fires, that's why their fried rice tastes so good. 

I kind of just threw in the ingredients I remembered from the dish I always eat at the restaurant (BTW, it's Tea Garden) and anyhow fry here and there. As long as it comes out edible, right?



the end product of my anyhow-ness

I used rice, eggs, onions and garlic, OTAH (we had too many from Muar) 
I think I should stick to the one I eat in the restaurant. hah
Mine isn't bad (self-consolation) but it can't compare with the professional one. 



Next, I was really curious to find out how the Bibigo korean bbq sauce tastes..
I used it to marinate the meat and added some of it when I was cooking the meat. I added a little korean red pepper paste for spiciness (but it's still not enough, I shall go for chilli powder next time)


my family started eating without me, which explains the ugly arrangement

I actually made korean seaweed soup for dinner too, but a picture of it would be a bowl filled with dark green substance. I put wayyyy too much seaweed. 


And finally, I baked blueberry muffins yesterday!





I got a random recipe from a website (which I forgot because I saved it in a word doc)
I'm sorry, owner of the recipe, that I can't credit you..

The best thing about making muffins is that you literally just throw the ingredients together and mix it and -tada!- ok, you still need to pop it into the oven, but you get what I mean. No creaming the butter and sugar, folding the flour in batch by batch alternating between milk and flour mixture. you get what I mean

Click for recipe





Labels: ,

back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

The cousin got married! Eighty-Four Escape Route Too lazy to blog Thinking too much Just Words Friends (: The world is an unfamiliar place (Paris-London tri... Housewife adventures The auntie in me + 白糖糕
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS