A gameboy that dad bought after I begged him to for months
19. What pets do you have? What are their names?
Currently none. I used to have a hamster named Slyvester
(named after the Slyvester in Singapore Idol.. Shhhhhh!)
20. What’s the best job you’ve ever had?
21. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
22. What magazines do you read, if any?
TIME
I love reading TIME! It makes me feel connected to the world, somehow..
23. Inspiration behind your URL?
I was hungry and the clouds looked like marshmallows that day..
24. Inspiration behind your blog title?
"live life to the fullest"
I survived O levels with this..
25. Favourite item of clothing?
This pair of UNIQLO shorts (I actually have 4 pairs)
26. Are you friends with any exes?
This doesn't apply to me since I don't have any exes..
27. Name at least one book you loved as a child.
I loved the Harry Potter series. I read the entire series at least 8 times..
Meg Cabot was my favourite as a child. The chick lit and pink covers. Avalon High was special to me.
28. What’s your native language? If that language has distinct regional variations, which variation? (eg. AU English, US English)
Mandarin? (I still speak mandarin at home since my parents don't understand English)
I think I actually learned how to speak in malay first since my maid spoke malay to me..
29. What email service do you use?
Gmail and Hotmail
(Gmail for more important things)
30. Is there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in?
The TV..?
31. What’s your favourite number, and why?
9
Dad's influence! (99 for car plates, phone numbers ending with 999)
32. Earliest moment in your life you can remember?
This is a weird story.. but my first memory was when I was 4. I woke up one morning not remembering anything (not even my name)
I walked downstairs and called this unknown woman 'mum' and that was how my life 'started again'.
33. What did you have for dinner yesterday?
Pig trotters with sea cucumber
(and rice)
34. How often do you brush your teeth?
once in the morning and once at night
35. What’s your favourite candy/chocolate?
Any chocolate with hazelnuts!
(I don't eat sweets)
36. Have you had other blogs on Tumblr? Do you have any other blogs currently?
I have tumblr! It's mostly reblogs of random things/people that I like..
37. If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
A proper meal: instant noodles
(this isn't really proper or healthy, is it?)
A snack: seaweed!
38. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
SHINee World!
(it's a kpop thing)
39. If you could study anything, what would it be?
Interior Design
It's so cool to be able to design and make your own furniture
-build more houses in SIMS-
40. Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
Vaseline lip balm whenever my lips start cracking
41. How would you describe your sense of humour?
I am not funny at all
42. What things annoy you more than anything else?
People who sneeze or cough without covering their nose/mouth
43. What kind of position are you in at the moment?
Sitting very comfortably on the sofa
44. Do you wear much jewellery?
Only my ear studs. I love rings but they get in the way when I need to wash my hands.
45. Who is the leader of your country, currently? Any other levels of government with leaders? (State, region, province, county, district, municipality, etc)
Dato' Sri Haji Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak
46. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own
-runs to check my tumblr-
47. What do you carry your money in?
48. Do you enjoy driving? Why or why not?
I have never tried driving. But I want to learn how to soon!
49. Longest drive you have ever been on?
More than 8 hours, from Johor to Penang
50. Furthest away from home you have ever been?
Europe
51. How many times have you moved house?
Once if you don't count moving to Singapore
52. What is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture?
The rubbish bin
(is this considered furniture?)
Nothing else
53. How many devices do you own which can access the internet?
2
54. Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
Seeing happy couples, be it in books, dramas or real life
55. Is there anything that always makes you sad?
Someone dying.. just anybody
56. What programs do you currently have open?
Spotify and Safari
57. What do you associate the colour red with?
NJC and Singapore
58. Last strong smell you can remember smelling?
Fried eggs! For lunch!
59. Last healthy thing you ate?
Half a sweet potato for breakfast
60. Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
A cup of coffee every morning
Green tea or floral tea sometimes in the afternoon
61. What do you associate the colour blue with?
The sky and the sea
62. How long is the closest ruler you can find?
15cm
63. What colour pants/skirt/etc are you currently wearing?
Grey shorts
Can't get away from my NJC roots
64. When was the last time you drank water?
an hour ago (oops)
-reach for my bottle now-
65. How often do you clear your browser history?
Never. It clears itself sometimes. Don't ask me why..
66. Do you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic?
Yes
67. Ever written fanfiction for anything?
Nope. I can't write stories..
68. Last formal event you attended
My cousin's wedding last weekend
(blogpost coming up right after this)
69. If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
Somewhere in December. I don't like feeling older than my friends hahaha
70. Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
Countryside. I like planting things!
71. Roughly how many people live in your town?
According to wikipedia, JB has a population of 1,730,000
72. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
My hairdresser!
73. Favourite place to shop? Can be a certain store or a place where there are multiple stores
Taobao? I go to JEM nowadays when I want to buy something
74. Do you have a smartphone? What kind? If you don’t, do you want one?
Samsung Galaxy S4
75. What is your least favourite colour, and why?
Brown. It just screams mud.
76. How do you spell grey/gray?
Grey
77. Go to your dashboard and describe the image shown in the radar section (below the "Find Blogs" link)
I have no idea how to describe this
78. What difference is there between how many followers you have, and the number of blogs you follow?
40
79. How many posts do you have?
Tumblr: 2004
Blogger: 194
80. How many posts have you liked?
68
81. Do you post mainly reblogs, or your own content?
mainly reblogs on Tumblr
own content on blogger
82. Do you track any tags?
my favourite things/people
crafts
interior
sebastian vettel
shinee
taemin
83. What time is it currently?
3.40pm
84. Is there anything you should be doing right now?
Reading my book after updating my blog