|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
A New Start
Happy 200th post!I don't really blog regularly.. I guess I only reached 200 because all my old posts are not deleted. I have been busy preparing for the start of uni the past week. Right after national day, I went for my Freshman Teambuilding Camp (FTB). It was my first and only uni orientation camp. I know.. I'm anti-social like that. I couldn't make it for ICON and ASoc (accountancy) camps because I was away in South Africa. After going to FTB, I realised that everyone else is super enthusiastic when it comes to orientation camps. I swear most of them went for at least 3 camps. FTB and convocation did make me regret not signing up for more camps (not that I would cancel my South Africa trip for camps). Nevertheless, I'm grateful to my FTB group mates, for being friendly and fun! It felt great to make a new group of friends again (my last time being NJC orientation) FTB really made me try out new things (our wild forfeits) and made me like camps a little more (I hated camps). I guess the company made a difference.
Convocation!
Convocation was quite boring. The theme was cool! We went from the hunger games (our FTB theme) to Star Wars. Basically, we were seated there for a few hours. We left a few times to take pictures, but our group being super sociable (hahaha except me), everyone dispersed to find other friends to take pictures together. The hall was super dark so many pictures had to be edited. Charissa also came up with the idea to shine some light from another phone, which explains why we looked like ghosts in a few of the photos.
went to Convoc w Jingyi!
Met Minwun and Penelope at the Convoc buffet dinner
Waiting for the 9pm (2nd) buffet to start
hungry faces all around
Picture with the BEST faci everrrr
Our first Odair 5 group selfie in the lift!
(before going to our all-natural campsite hahaha)
one of our many game stations
(this is the most touchy we got)
The guys complained about the long wait for the girls through a selfie
I swear they love taking selfies more than girls do
wearing out awesome blue and gold Odair-SMU camp shirt
Watching clans' performances on the 2nd night!
nap time while waiting for the rain to stop
doing our trash collection duty enthusiastically
(we are weird like that)
Doing reflections as a group because we can!
Tomorrow marks my first day in SMU. I'm so glad I know you guys (I'd have been almost friendless without Odair 5!) I hope we see one another often even though we are from different faculties. There's always the concourse linking all the schools together, right?
|