Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



August 09, 2014 @ 6:57 PM
Jingyi's 19th!

Jingyi jumping for her balloons
problems of having a high ceiling


We met up in Bishan to buy balloons and cupcakes first. Somehow we ended up being really late. You know how girls take forever to choose balloon colours? Yeah, that was us. 

We were so late that Qihua ended up whatsapping me to ask where we were, which was pretty serious. I ignored him (whoops) cause' I didn't want to give anything away. We even went to wrap presents and write a card, which took forever. Gosh. Jingyi, if you're reading this, I am very sorry we took so long.

Unfortunately, we didn't manage to convince Jingyi to bring the balloons out. 

It was super funny how Jingyi spotted all three of us in jeans and went, "We're going ice skating?"
So much for being secretive. Sheesh.

We were in such a rush that day that I realised I missed out on a gift (Xinyi and I bought a few things) and only passed it to her a week later! #FAIL

We had texas chicken for dinner because it was 8tenders for 6bucks day! -wiggle eyebrows- if you know what I mean ^^
I hope Jingyi enjoyed her day! (cuz' I know I did!!)

Let's just skip past the ice skating part. I swear Xinyi and Jingyi were born to do this. Fatin had experience but she's still good. I probably swim better than ice skate. And I can't even swim. 

Here's to more birthdays together!

back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Trip back to Muar + food update Edible food The cousin got married! Eighty-Four Escape Route Too lazy to blog Thinking too much Just Words Friends (: The world is an unfamiliar place (Paris-London tri...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS