|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
What are friends for?
Phew, I believe this is my 7th week of school. And next week is my recess weekkkkkk!I can't wait for the so-called break from school, but I have many assignments due on week 9, not to mention a few midterm papers and quizzes here and there. So on one hand, recess week is my break, on the other hand, recess week marks the start of a more hectic and demanding uni life for me. ok. I'm just glad that I will have the chance to sleep past 10am because it's recess week!! I don't even bother covering up my dark circles anymore because that requires too much effort hahaha! School (which also means life, since my life only has school) has been pretty uneventful, other than projects and more projects. I've 4 ongoing projects and honestly, I don't even know where to start. So I'm hoping my group members know, otherwise we're doomed. -fingers crossed and pray that my group members are nice (and efficient) people- By far, leadership and team building (LTB) has been the most demanding. Stats project is quickly catching up, and it's demanding in another way. Stats really need me to use my brain and more. Hey, 1 brain is never enough unless you're Prof Rosie. (my extremely nice stats prof who is just too smart for us) I would like to thank my group members for putting up with me, be it my stupidity (hey stats group members, please understand that stats is hard..) or my lack of contribution (LTB grp mates, you guys are awesome) My 3 weeks in pictures (I'm too lazy to type everything out)
Our last meal together before Lixian flew off to London ):
Winny sticking out, as usual
Ah xian, I will fly over one day!!! Wait for meeeeeee
7 by ONE concert
Goosebumps overload! ONE choir never fails to amaze me. The concert brought back all the nostalgic feels. I want to sing again.. but no, choir always took up such a huge part of my life, and for once since 6 years ago, I want to let studies take the front seat.
Major kudos to my dearest Winny! You were so awesome! I enjoyed myself a lot, so thank you for inviting me to your first ONE concert! You are so amazing for making it into ONE. Don't give up okay! I know you love singing, and juggling studies with ONE is really tiring, but I believe in you. (And I want to see you in a ONE concert again!)
Say HELLO to my LTB group mates (missing Bryan here)
Yes we survived our first presentation in SMU! Though the grade awarded wasn't the best, I believe that was the best we could do, given our situation then. I'm just glad that we managed to pull through. Here's to more Wednesdays and Fridays together!
Fatin couldn't find the right camera hole
Haven't seen Fatin in such a long time! She was kind enough to make time for me after work one day so we had lunch together! The meet up was fairly short. It was just Eighteen chefs and a little chatter about our daily lives but I loved it. (:
Look who I met on the train back home?
It's the cutey Joyce from ANDSS choir! We spent most of the journey talking about what we are doing in our lives now and KPOP. And not to forget our usual habit of patting each other's bangs.
Snack time after yet another FA quiz today
Intelligent Alicia decided that she had a craving for llaollao froyo today after FA class, and I was too depressed (about the quiz) to say no to comfort food. So off we went to Somerset 313 to join the long queue for llaollao. The portion was so huge! Yes I complain but I still finished it. #fatdieme
I realised this post is saturated with pictures and recounts of the encounters between my friends and I.. I guess Singapore is really quite small, except y'know.. Pulau NTU is a bit too far
I guess everyone is connected one way or another. Life is too short to care about our differences.. It's a blessing to have friends who share something common with you. It's really friends, and family who make life worth living.
my failed attempt at making my post more meaningful and.. deep..
And I quote Yunxuan, "Life's good!"
(in reference to her LG handphone)
And here's a mention for my fellow bro, Minwun!
I know balancing a double degree and just life in general is really challenging! I really admire you for all the things that you have achieved and of course, for what you're doing now. I'm sorry I can't offer you much help but I can give you tons of moral support! (hey what are bros for?)
They say good things come to those who wait. I say good things come to those who fight.
You've been fighting for what you want for so long, so persevere on! I'll give you all the support I can give.
|