|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Hello Recess Week!
Helloooooo Recess week! No helloooo to life!Yes finally it's SMU's recess week. After 7 long weeks of school.. Actually, it doesn't feel as if I have experienced 7 weeks of uni life. I think I'm still as new to it as I can ever be.. I'm not going to complain when I can finally take a break from the overwhelming seminars. Surprisingly, I missed lectures! Maybe it's because I can actually zone out for a minute or two without missing much during lectures, but I can't do that in seminars. (oh who am I kidding, I zoned out for at least 30minutes in lectures) Besides, I have so much work piled up from weeks ago that recess week isn't a break. It's the week to try to catch up with everyone else. I swear people are moving at the speed of a rocket while I'm still stuck at train speed. Unproductive week 7 had passed, oh surprise surprise. I think the day when I had a productive week is the day when I struck lottery. It will never happen because I don't buy lottery. (hidden meaning: I don't actually give myself a chance to have a productive week) I worry so much that I spend more time telling myself I have how many things to do than actually doing stuff. I spend more time worrying than accomplishing. It's really time to change my studying methods.. Week 8 will be better! I'm currently in M'sia, missing my turtle soft toy. Should have just brought it back with me.
My week in pictures:
Tuesday
Dimsum with the Stats group mates after Stats class
Thursday
Unofficial start of recess week
Baked Banana Chocolate chip muffins at night
A very easy recipe from Laura Vitale. Click here if you want to try it out.
Tip: use lesser chocolate chips than required
I like spending time alone.
But I don't like being lonely.
Labels: Recipes back to top? |