|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Contradiction
Told myself that I will study hard today, but kept thinking that there's still tomorrow.Finals is going to be so sucky.. Went to the gym to exercise in attempt to keep fit but nearly fainted. I'm weak and unhealthy... Cycled home and that bottle of Lays potato chips caught my attention. -silently cursed Mum for stocking up on those at home- Ate potato chips while feeling guilty.. and so, my trip to the gym was undone, by 6 pathetic potato chips. I started packing for the Seoul trip, but ended up writing down what I have to pack instead of actually packing it. Sometimes, I really hate the things I do. I don't even know why I do such things. Checked out Winner because their song sounds nice. And now I'm a fan. Great, now I'll never be able to give kpop up. At least they are all older than me because I never ever want to be a noona fan. You know you are old when all these kpop idols dancing on your laptop screens are younger than you.. Yes Got7 members, I'm talking about you. After waking up from the dream that was you This morning of reality feels so empty -Empty back to top? |