|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Screams and Selfies
22.12.2014Our first visit to USS together! These girls totally enjoyed the roller coasters (shudder at the thought of the Mummy) silently celebrating that the Red and Blue roller coasters are still under maintenance
These 2 taking selfies with my phone hahaha
the gloomy sky
Excited kids on the merry go round
It was funnnnnnn. Sorry girls for being scared of heart-stopping rides. I am a coward. The crowd was insane and the weather was unpredictable. Thank god it didn't rain! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did!
I want to say LET'S GO AGAIN but the scary rides are reopening soon and... I'm scared.
back to top? |