|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Fatty
Short random post. 1st week of school just ended and I am not looking forward to lessons already. I think this semester's modules don't suit me at all. How am I going to do well and pull up my gpa?!?!?! SMU chamber choir is having auditions again this sem and it keeps bugging me. I have been thinking whether or not to sign up for auditions. Of course there's no guarantee that I'll get in, but the fact that they have 3 practices a week reminds me of the hectic school life in secondary sch and JC. Choir always takes up so much time.. I've been thinking about this so much that I actually dreamed of choir practices and Ms Lim last night. Creepy, I know... When am I ever going to start challenging myself to do things out of my comfort zone? I have lessons tomorrow (monday) so I'm in the SG house alone today. But it's okay, because I have 肥仔 (fatty) to keep me company. |