|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Weekends don't exist
WHERE DID MY WEEKENDS GO?!wasn't it just Friday yesterday? Didn't I go cycling yesterday? whattttttt FRIDAY FRIDAY WHY WON'T YOU COME BACK -wails-
Oh my cutie minguk, my Sundays are happier because of you...
(yeah I just needed an excuse to post a minguk gif, because MINGUK IS LIFE)
I can't believe week 4 is starting (eh wait, it is week 4 right? Or is it week 5 already?!) I'm already behind on readings and assignments. Group projects are going to start piling up and I haven't even done proper research on my individual presentations?! Where did all the time go?!
The only fun (and unproductive) things I did this weekend were watching 2 episodes of Healer (Ji Chang Wook! -swoons-) and 1 running man episode (which Ji Chang Wook appeared as a guest). Guess we know who the culprit is...
You need to stop being so darn awesome, Healer-nim
I am exercising my self-control! I am quite proud of myself because I actually stopped at 2 episodes! I used to just watch every available episode at full speed, even if it means no sleep for me. So that was where my dark circles came from. Everyone has dark circles (I mean, every singapore student has dark circles) but having uneven dark circles under both eyes is just plain hideous. I need some cucumber eye mask. I did spend some time finding wallpapers for my phone. I know, what era do I live in? Why do I still need to find wallpapers? This is what happens when your Samsung phone has too many customisation functions and you can't resist doing every possible thing with it. While I used to only need 1 wallpaper, now I can have as many as I want because they take turns to rotate and appear on my phone! And it's difficult to find good quality wallpapers of these 5 dorks..
Conclusion: I wasted my time because I fangirl-ed too much
I want to fangirl but I can't
-hmph-
Fangirling is fun, but it takes up too much of my time.
|