|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
What I learned from watching dramas
Dramas are usually associated with entertainment. I mean, people are impressed if they learn that you are an avid reader, but they aren't all that impressed if you are a drama addict right?That being said, watching dramas isn't all that bad. Yes it's a habit I should kick, but there are life lessons that one can pick up from dramas too! After all, dramas are based on real life. I admit, I usually reach for romantic comedies when I want to get my drama fix, but that's not all I watch (or is it?). Be it romcoms, or family dramas, or just some random fantasy drama that involves vampires and ghosts, there are times when I feel so amazed by how the characters act, and think to myself, "Hey, I want to be just like him/her." "Why can't I react like her in this kind of situation?" or just purely "I hate this bitch. I never want to be her or even meet someone like her." So, what I'm really trying to say is.. There are things to learn from dramas, just like from books! Maybe not as much, but it's really up to your interpretation. People don't write dramas for fun. Okay, they write dramas to earn money but that doesn't mean they don't write meaningful dramas! To make sure I don't forget.. Let's write some stuff down! 1. "Each and everyday looks the same, but making each of those days special is what life is all about." - Sun Bong Ahjussi (What Happens to My Family) 2. Giving up so easily by letting life dictate your path, it is you who turned off the spotlight that was shining on you. - Yeon Doo (Sassy Go Go) 3. You don't have to share blood to be family. Being bound by love can make you family. (Sassy Go Go) 4. Once you acknowledge that things are transient, you won't waste energy on useless things. - Do kyung's Dad (Another Miss Oh) 5. In the end, what helps you overcome obstacles isn't brains, but someone who will take your hand and won't let you go. In the end, that's family. (Reply 1988) I'll probably find a way to make this a featured post and continue adding quotes mwahahaha. BYE. back to top? |