|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
What I'm going to miss
Exchange in unfortunately coming to an end and I'm just full of regrets for not writing every experience down, not even filming anything down. I have a terrible memory and tend to forget even what I ate for breakfast yesterday (I think it's Milo and crackers but can't say for sure).So here's a list of things I'm going to miss, at least what I can remember... 1. Eavesdropping on Morgane's phone call with her parents/friends/boyfriend every night and wishing I understand the beautiful language called French. 2. Listening to Isabel's conference calls in the morning, in German and thinking that all I know is how to hum the German national anthem (thanks Seb and F1!) 3. The smell of food and baked goods 4. Finding out wonderful new ways to cook and eat veggies, whether its Brussels sprouts or zucchini or just small tips like adding carrots 5. Being able to sweat it all out in the sauna without exercising Oh wait, I can do this back home. Just have to stand under the sun! 6. Eating all the delicious bread in the school cafeteria back to top? |